Search This Blog

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Future Perfect Simple


FORM

Positive: Subject + will + have + verb 3 (past participle)
Negative: Subject + will + have + verb 3
Question: Will + subject + have + verb 3?



USAGE

Future perfect simple is used to talk about actions that will be finished before a certain time in the future (or a duration of an action up to a point of time in the future). The common time expressions used in the future perfect are: before, by tomorrow/7 o'clock/next month, until/till, etc. For examples,

• By next November, I will have received my promotion.
Will she have learned enough Chinese to communicate before she moves to Beijing?
• By the time I finish this course, I will have taken ten tests.
Will you have finished your assignment by the time I get back?
• I will have been in Bangkok for six months by the time I leave.
• She will have worked at that company for three years when it finally closes.

No comments:

Post a Comment