Search This Blog

Monday, June 17, 2013

Identify Sentence Patterns (3)


There are six sentence patterns: SV, SVO, SV-IO-DO, SVC, SV-DO-OC, or SVA.

Identify the pattern of each sentence below:
e.g. Could you make me a coffee?    SV-I0-DO
1. My job taught me new skills.
2. Thida considers him her best friend.
3. The woman is singing.
4. They are discussing new strategies.
5. She is a successful business woman.
6. Thida acted cautiously.
7. Few staff are not satisfied with their jobs.
8. She always keeps the house clean.
9. My youngest brother told me a very funny joke.
10. The baby is crying.
11. Think positively.
12. Can you send him a reminder?
13. Don't disturb me.
14. We sometimes made the problem more complicated.
15. They opened a new shop yesterday.

Show answer keys

No comments:

Post a Comment